Who we are:
The Canadian Centre for Child Protection is a non-profit, charitable organization dedicated to the personal safety of all children. Our goal is to reduce child victimization by providing programs and services to the Canadian public.
Zoe and Molly Online is part of the Canadian Centre’s Kids in the Know interactive safety education program for increasing the personal safety of children and reducing their risk of sexual exploitation.
The Canadian Centre for Child Protection’s mission is to:
- Reduce the incidence of missing and sexually exploited children;
- Educate the public on child personal safety and sexual exploitation;
- Assist in the location of missing children; and,
- Advocate for and increase awareness about issues relating to missing and sexually exploited children.
What we do:
The Canadian Centre for Child Protection:
- Delivers programs to increase the personal safety of children and reduce their risk of sexual exploitation
- Prevents harm to children through education and prevention programs for children, families, schools, and communities
- Receives and address reports of child pornography, online luring, child sex tourism, and children exploited through prostitution
- Maintains comprehensive data on the latest trends in child victimization and develops training and programs to address the risks
- Accepts tips from the public and assists in the location of missing children
- Advocates on issues relating to missing and sexually exploited children
- Researches better practices on how to keep children safer
- Coordinates national efforts in the area of child protection through collaboration with non-profit agencies, government, industry, law enforcement, educators, and families
About our Partner
Shaw Communications is a proud supporter of the Canadian Centre for Child Protection and our Zoe and Molly Online program. With Shaw’s support, we are able to distribute child protection materials to schools across western Canada free-of-charge. More information on their commitment to children and the community can be found at www.shaw.ca.